We want you to get involved in the Town Investment Plan.
We want to hear your thoughts, ideas, and views and help us in the delivery of the plan and in shaping and implementing the Town Deal projects. Over the coming months and years, we’ll let you know of ways that you can have your say, for example, in an online survey or workshop. You’ll find details of consultation opportunities on our website and on our social media channels as they happen.
But, if you have any ideas or questions you want to share with us, you can do so now – simply drop us a message via our contact us page. Here, you’ll also be able to sign up to our mailing list and become a Vision King’s Lynn subscriber – which means you’ll receive priority updates direct from us.
Your views are vital
At the heart of the Town Investment Plan is engagement and since November 2019, more than 1,500 responses have been received to consultation that has included:
- Young people’s survey: understanding perceptions of the town centre amongst 16–25-year-olds, and their hopes and concerns
- Walking and cycling survey: gaining insight into people’s experiences of walking and cycling in the King’s Lynn area, and the improvements they would like to see to inform the Local Cycling and Walking Improvement Plan by Norfolk County Council and the Borough Council as part of the Town Investment Plan
- Consumer and business confidence surveys: understanding how people and businesses in the town feel as the town centre reopened after lockdown
- Town centre ideas: inviting ideas for the town centre on themes such as town centre living
- Town centre use and satisfaction survey: seeking insight into how people use the town centre and how they feel about it.
Thank you to everyone who has got involved – your feedback has helped to shape the Town Investment Plan for King’s Lynn.